sv-sb: Subversive Pop Star's Stupid Bitch

In the begining there was ME and I said give me money and I was poor, then I said make me happy and their was women followed by darkness and finally I said don't let their be idiots and so there were. I think blogs and most of the internet in general is crap from nobodies I don't care about. Everyone wants to be famous but no one wants to do the work. All you have to do is type type, post on the internet and bam. This is dedicate to all the hopeless that are too stupid to even know.

Thursday, July 13, 2006

Asking for it

It might be argued that certain things on the internet are private. Like webpages put up by families to keep in touch and up to date. Although, one could also argue that they should just call each other. The internet is not a private place. It's not a place to put your journal, live or otherwise. The entire internet (excluding password protected sites and servers) is completely public to the entire world (excluding china). With that said all these web pages I bash I've come across using web rings, search engines and other various utilities that you have to opt into in order to gain more traffic. These people want to be seen. It seems for some reason they think they have something to offer the world whether entertaining or insightful I don't know because I can't seem to find anything useful on any of these sites. It like being asked to watch someone's vacation slide. I don't give a crap where you want, how fun it was or what tourist traps you stood next to. You know the saying, if you don't have anything nice to say don't say anything at all? I'm officially changing it to, if you don't have anything intelligent or important to say don't say anything at all. There are far to many people in this world to allow that much clatter and with that said...

p.s. I sure hope Ariel was his daughter because I'm feeling a pedophilia chill down my back let alone the creep picture of the girl. http://www.nightshore.com/nightshore.main.htm

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home