sv-sb: Subversive Pop Star's Stupid Bitch

In the begining there was ME and I said give me money and I was poor, then I said make me happy and their was women followed by darkness and finally I said don't let their be idiots and so there were. I think blogs and most of the internet in general is crap from nobodies I don't care about. Everyone wants to be famous but no one wants to do the work. All you have to do is type type, post on the internet and bam. This is dedicate to all the hopeless that are too stupid to even know.

Wednesday, July 05, 2006

Belated disgust

Never fear there is still crap on the internet I just didn't post yesterday (July 5th, which is what this post should read be for). I try to keep the posts as vague as possible so you can go back through them as if they were posted that day. However, with the post 4th of July come downs I want you guys to see this little beauty.

http://www.brownielocks.com/

Let's skip past the horrible site and go straight for the lovely graphics. Yeah, I know not everyone can afford photoshop or spend the time learning how to use it, they can't get an award winning html editor or learn the coding, they can't go to school for graphic deign and educated themselves on color schemes or contrast or legibility or layout. There are a lot of better things the average Jane or Joe has to do in their lives, pay bills and such. So what is a bloke to do when they don't have the time but they want... no, need a website. They find all the freeware they can, slop something together and damn the content.
I'm sorry it has content. Beauties like: Two women were preparing to board an airliner. One of them turned to the pilot and said, now please don't travel faster than sound, we want to talk...
yeah, I don't know what to say either but just sit back and listen to the lovely midi background music on the joke page (assuming you can navigate this hideous site).
Whatever you do don't get lost amongst the 75 pages of background images offered. Handcrafted with love, these watercolor paintings tell the tale of a mastercraftsman at work.
I do have to hand it to them for the copyright paranoia displayed on this website. Somewhere on every page there is some sort of rule about taking, borrowing or using. They even went as far as to make the text unselectable. I suppose when you have over fifteen million unique visitors you have to do what you have to do. You heard be right, fifteen million. At least that's what it says at the bottom of the page. This page has supposedly been around since 1999, they haven't seemed to learn any new coding skills or design skill but yet they've had 15,000,000 visitors. I have to hope for the sake of humankind that their was some sort of coding glitch on the stat counter. Otherwise they must know something I don't and therefore I take everything back I just said.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home