sv-sb: Subversive Pop Star's Stupid Bitch

In the begining there was ME and I said give me money and I was poor, then I said make me happy and their was women followed by darkness and finally I said don't let their be idiots and so there were. I think blogs and most of the internet in general is crap from nobodies I don't care about. Everyone wants to be famous but no one wants to do the work. All you have to do is type type, post on the internet and bam. This is dedicate to all the hopeless that are too stupid to even know.

Friday, July 28, 2006

Just a comment

I can only assume the reason for doing this is art?
Again, I have nothing bad to say about the actual website but about its nature.
Let me first declare that this, "performance"/"visual" "art" is not art (and I'll argue that with you if you want). It's an abstract conceptual statement. It's saying something without using words. And yes, real art can convey a message without words. In fact real art doesn't rely on sending a message it relies on the observers ability to feel an emotion from the work. There's a whole lot that defines real art but what I'm getting at here is that what this guy does is not art.
So why then do any of this?
To get a message out? And what message would that be? It seems he wants to support the human race but that could just be sarcasms because anyone who would be for supporting the human race wouldn't be trashing the environment by using up all that PLASTIC tape.
So lets go with the theory that he's against human propagation. Which I think clarifies why theirs a baby plastic sculpture attached to pink flamingo.
I prefer to go with the idea that all this guy wanted to do was take amusing photos of plastic babies and but them on the internet to be cool.
I'd like to thank you from all the struggling painters, musicians and writers out their for degrading the word "art".
http://www.xmarkjenkinsx.com/

4 Comments:

Blogger writer said...

weird.

4:25 PM  
Blogger SB said...

I'm trying to decide if the comment is funny beause it's "just a comment" or direct and to the point. An which one of us is wierd?
I'll accept all of the above as an answer.

4:47 PM  
Anonymous jc said...

you have the IQ of a turnip but less tasty.

10:12 AM  
Blogger SB said...

Don't feel like you need to pull your punches by making angry remarks in the guise of humor. If you don't like what i said then talk about why, through in some swear words I don't care. If I can't take the heat then I should stop trashing other people. I will say that commenting on me as a person means nothing. I obviously have an IQ higer then a turnip who knows how much higer but higer. I suggest making a rational argument as to why I'm wrong about whatever I said is the best way to go.
secondly commenting negatively about my post tends to tell me that you're either the owner of the website or a friends. don't be a fraid I'm not gonna send you angry emails or track you down and yell at you. I think I'm older than a five year old and just a bit more sane than that.
Lastly mentioning that I hate blogs but yet have one and the irony of that is interesting or thought provoking. It actually means you don't do much thinking yourself. I hate blogs but use one to hate blogs hence I named my blog, Subversive Bitch.
The end and I'd like to thank Jesus christ for taking the time out of his day to comment above.

1:14 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home