sv-sb: Subversive Pop Star's Stupid Bitch

In the begining there was ME and I said give me money and I was poor, then I said make me happy and their was women followed by darkness and finally I said don't let their be idiots and so there were. I think blogs and most of the internet in general is crap from nobodies I don't care about. Everyone wants to be famous but no one wants to do the work. All you have to do is type type, post on the internet and bam. This is dedicate to all the hopeless that are too stupid to even know.

Sunday, July 09, 2006

Lazy

It's sunday and I'm to lazy to look at bad websites. Instead I'll recommend these two books to you. Whether or not your into astrology these books are funny. I originally bought them as a gift but got caught up reading them that I forget to give them to my friend.

The Basic jist of these books are blurbs about the bad side of certain astrological signs.

The best part about these books is that once you figure out the birthdate of the people you know you want to reas about them and get a laugh about how bad they really are.

If you don't want to buy 'em jsut go into a book store, read it and put it back. but right now its on my coffee table.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home