sv-sb: Subversive Pop Star's Stupid Bitch

In the begining there was ME and I said give me money and I was poor, then I said make me happy and their was women followed by darkness and finally I said don't let their be idiots and so there were. I think blogs and most of the internet in general is crap from nobodies I don't care about. Everyone wants to be famous but no one wants to do the work. All you have to do is type type, post on the internet and bam. This is dedicate to all the hopeless that are too stupid to even know.

Monday, July 03, 2006

Midgets on Parade

http://www.garyparker.com


Today I'd like to make Gary Parker Famous. One of my biggest pet peeves is people posing as artists. Don't even get me started on the digital edit job he's done on the intro photo (I'll take on digital editing some other day). This guy throws up (literally) a website calls it a portfolio and tries to get work off it. I'm not a big fan of photography to begin with but this guy sucks and I feel sorry that he probably spent a lot of money on the site and his equipment.
Granted he has a couple of unique action shots but for the most part he's got a standardly bland eye for the average. Let alone the fact that he tries to throw in some sort of... humor that just comes off as retarded (apologizes to the mentally handicapped).
What I think we're really here for though is the creepy midget photos or are they dwarfs? I'm all for the little people yea haw! But a little person should never NEVER be posed in a photo like a puppet, it's degrading, it makes people like me point and stare and it gives me the willies... the little girl in the first gallery...wwjhakldhzl she's totally hiding under my bed right now waiting to eat my brains.
Gary Parker, I don't know you, probably never will, may have offended you but life is life and there should be someone out their willing to let you know you're stupid.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home