sv-sb: Subversive Pop Star's Stupid Bitch

In the begining there was ME and I said give me money and I was poor, then I said make me happy and their was women followed by darkness and finally I said don't let their be idiots and so there were. I think blogs and most of the internet in general is crap from nobodies I don't care about. Everyone wants to be famous but no one wants to do the work. All you have to do is type type, post on the internet and bam. This is dedicate to all the hopeless that are too stupid to even know.

Wednesday, July 19, 2006

The Next Hemingway?

I don't mean to sound pretentious but Hemingway was cool. He fought in wars, hunted lions in Africa, smoked too much drank too much. He thought bullfighting was romantic and women were beautifully evil. Hemingway was a world traveler, explorer and adventure seeker but I never imaged him giving credibility to "Critical Thinking For Better Decision-Making" or "Achieving Greater Productivity By Understanding Learning Styles". Ah, but it's a new day and age and maybe he would have been Certified in Instructional Theory Into Practice by the National Institute of Corrections Training Academy (what the?). Most definitely I think he would have wrote poetry and he would have wrote something like this: Georgie Porgie Sung to the tune, Jesus Loves Me... ... ... ......................................................... AAHAAHA
Sorry I couldn't go on. I can't go on when "adventuring" authors look like Mel.
I quit.
http://www.authorsden.com/mel

1 Comments:

Blogger msradha said...

I want the pretty, mini-site pictures on your blog to link to the sites.

2:27 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home