sv-sb: Subversive Pop Star's Stupid Bitch

In the begining there was ME and I said give me money and I was poor, then I said make me happy and their was women followed by darkness and finally I said don't let their be idiots and so there were. I think blogs and most of the internet in general is crap from nobodies I don't care about. Everyone wants to be famous but no one wants to do the work. All you have to do is type type, post on the internet and bam. This is dedicate to all the hopeless that are too stupid to even know.

Monday, July 17, 2006

Powered by crappy image links

and ignorance.

http://www.guerillahost.com/

When you were in highschool or if you're in highschool do you remember/know that kid that is always getting in trouble. I mean actual trouble, usually drugs. They always talk about how if you ask a undercover cop if they're a cop they have to tell you the truth. You ever realize how stupid druggies and criminals tend to be? So why is it on this that we seem to take their word at face value? correct me if I'm wrong but the one thing I remember from my criminology class was that that was a myth. A police officer only has to identify himself when arresting you.
Getting back to the point, read the disclaimer on this site. It made me laugh and thus I include it here.
"Uh no sir... I'm not doing anything... BUT WHATEVER YOU DO DON'T LOOK IN THE BASEMENT!"
Ever hear of reasonable suspicion. Its the thing that police use when they don't need a warrant. It's why say if you are smoking a joint in your car they can theoretically search your person and the entire vehicle. Its why if you run off and head to your hideout they can just kick in the door with out a judges authorization.
Sadly enough there is no criminal mastermind here (we really need someone to step up to that challenge). Its just a bunch of losers who think they have musical talent because they have some turntables and computer software, mixing other peoples songs with other peoples songs. Which as far as I know isn't illegal unless they try to sell it our perform it in public (is the internet public? Looks grey to me).
To all you evil deviants out there unless you have a super laser or mass murdered thousands of people stop thinking anyone cares what you're doing.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home