sv-sb: Subversive Pop Star's Stupid Bitch

In the begining there was ME and I said give me money and I was poor, then I said make me happy and their was women followed by darkness and finally I said don't let their be idiots and so there were. I think blogs and most of the internet in general is crap from nobodies I don't care about. Everyone wants to be famous but no one wants to do the work. All you have to do is type type, post on the internet and bam. This is dedicate to all the hopeless that are too stupid to even know.

Friday, July 14, 2006

Stalker of the dead

http://www.audrey1.com/


What is the classification of a stalker?

I'm all for finding good things, though they are few and far between. I'm even for letting some people know about these good things so that they can enjoy them. Promote good things good! I'll even argue about what makes a good thing good. Loyalty to good thing, yeah! There is a line however between acknowledging a good thing and becoming obsessed with it. People who become obsessed with movie stars, bands, movies, etc. are creepy and sad. They put this thing so high on a pedestal that they can't see anything else while tilting their head backs. When you worship something that much you refuse to let it go. Time goes on, new things arise, out with the old in with the new. The human race can't possible get better if we're busy holding on to the past. Sad for us there are tons of old folks still around (baby boomers) driving classic (gas guzzling exhaust letting) cars and clinging onto old narrow minded ideas. I find it ironic that a large percentage of these idol worshipers are Christian. All we can do is bide our time till the geezers die. As for the rest of the idol worshipers their nothing to worry about, too busy star struck to actual do anything important like be the next idol.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home