sv-sb: Subversive Pop Star's Stupid Bitch

In the begining there was ME and I said give me money and I was poor, then I said make me happy and their was women followed by darkness and finally I said don't let their be idiots and so there were. I think blogs and most of the internet in general is crap from nobodies I don't care about. Everyone wants to be famous but no one wants to do the work. All you have to do is type type, post on the internet and bam. This is dedicate to all the hopeless that are too stupid to even know.

Monday, July 24, 2006

Well, Peter and Gordon what is all the hype?
You have a brand spanking new website yet it still fails to mention what the hype is. I suppose I'm going to have to click around and see.
Portfolio... Click....
Ah, it seems they're website developers. Wait...
Website developers that chose the URL http://hypecr.com/
hypecr? Sort for hype creative, I get it there wasn't much to choose from as far as urls go. So what if hypecr doesn't stick in the mind as anything else but "hi pecker". And what sort of self serving web developer would explain what they do or what their website is about on the first page. But that's what the about page is for because as everyone knows we all love clicking on peoples about page, we don't all think our time is valuable and you need to get your message out as quickly as possible. So, they aren't marketing or business guys lets give them some slack. I'm really not sure if they're good or bad at what they do. I'm just annoyed that these are the types of guys that go around putting together website that don't explain anything about themselves.
"Welcome to arc.com please enter your credit card to continue."
(incase you didn't get it that was a joke, opening up a page and having the first thing you read be that and I don't know if arc.com is a real website. Lets see... oh boy, I could do a whole thing about graphic layout with this.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home