sv-sb: Subversive Pop Star's Stupid Bitch

In the begining there was ME and I said give me money and I was poor, then I said make me happy and their was women followed by darkness and finally I said don't let their be idiots and so there were. I think blogs and most of the internet in general is crap from nobodies I don't care about. Everyone wants to be famous but no one wants to do the work. All you have to do is type type, post on the internet and bam. This is dedicate to all the hopeless that are too stupid to even know.

Friday, August 11, 2006

Anti-me/my mission statement

or what might get me kicked off the internet.
If I'm going to be fair I might as well talk about blogs.

I decided recently that blogs could have been a good idea but aren't because they weren't started with that good idea in mind. A blog could have been a useful too for keeping friends and family members up to date without sending emails and avoiding spam filters. Except why would a company give you something for free is they couldn't some how make money off of it in another way. Once again advertising kills. If they were going to put ads on blogs they couldn't make them viewable to only a limit number of people they had to be public (by the way google owns http://www.blogger.com hence the google ad words at the top. And while it's optional why not put it on since it could make you money, that's the mindset google counts on). So this changes the user base to people who don't care if other people read about their personal life and people who think that what they have to say is important (this includes me).
Why should anyone care about what Joe no one has to say about politics?
blogs are filled with non-creditable voices full of more personal opinion than fact. I get the concept that if you know the person read the blog and if you don't or don't like them don't read the blog. It works in theory except that those thousands of pointless blogs get in the way of finding any useful ones. People don't seem to get the concept that over stimulating a market/idea disenfranchises public opinion of said market/idea. meaning people start thinking it's crap and stop bothering looking or caring. Everyone want to jump on board the life raft but no one stops to think if there life is worth saving more than someone else's so all then all the doctors, teachers, etc. Drown too.
So why am I contributing to the increase of blog mass?
Well not to make excuse but this blog isn't the same as most of the others. It's a review blog for everyone to read and while a review is an opinion with credibility the only credibility I need is that you can easily see what I'm talking about by clicking the link. But that still doesn't explain myself. The whole problem with people jumping on board is that no one is telling anyone that they can't or shouldn't. It's become the philosophy of the internet community that there is no point in making negative comments. We've become all love dovey and if you're mean people get offended. They "report" you (like were in highschool) or better yet discount what you say as irrelevant because it's their website and their idea so it must be good.
so doing the stupidest thing I can do I decide to fight fire with a flame thrower. I've decide that not telling people that they are too slow, or unintelligent or pointless or uninformed is a detriment to society as a whole. How are we supposed to evolve as people if there's no reason to when we think we're all fine and dandy.
Okay I should get off my high horse. Why is it my pace to say what's what? I can admit this, it's why I named the blog what I named it. But someone has to take the first steps out or thing continue in a never ending loop.

side note: funny thing, if you have ablogger account and click the link it'll take you to your blogger dashboard, assuming you have cookies enabled.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home