sv-sb: Subversive Pop Star's Stupid Bitch

In the begining there was ME and I said give me money and I was poor, then I said make me happy and their was women followed by darkness and finally I said don't let their be idiots and so there were. I think blogs and most of the internet in general is crap from nobodies I don't care about. Everyone wants to be famous but no one wants to do the work. All you have to do is type type, post on the internet and bam. This is dedicate to all the hopeless that are too stupid to even know.

Wednesday, August 23, 2006

Love at first sight

I think we've all seen one ad or another for this joint. The commercials of people standing on a white set talking about how they met their wife/husband.
And lets face it a good percentage of us have signed up for the free trial or some other thing like this. I know have and I'm not afraid to admit it... Of course I get to justify it in the next couple of sentences. Why not do it? It's a free trial and the only thing you have to lose is your dignity if someone you know sees your picture on there but that means they signed up too so... Plus there's a little bit of curiosity about their scientific questionnaire and maybe if your the romantic sort you thing at least there's a chance you might meet someone perfectly compatible with you. Then there's that whole too lazy and to tired to go out and date let alone the trouble of meeting people.
All of this has nothing to do with anything what I'm here about is the ads (yes, ads again). The thing is that you can't miss these online ads I'm talking about. They're funny. To me anyway. More than half of them have "True" pasted right between the cleavage of some gorgeous model. As I'm typing away that the internet with a pair of breasts on my screen I wonder if its a subliminal message. Is true love inbetween perfectly shaped silicon breasts? Or maybe that's the message for the girls? Maybe they're supposed to want the silicon breasts and I'm supposed to think that all the girls who sign up look like this model? Maybe we're all supposed to want silicon breast and if everyone wants the same thing then gets it we'll all be happy.
But I guess that the basic message anyone can take away is that you can only have true love if you're a sexy model or are with a sexy model and in that I think I can agree with love at first sight.
http://www.true.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home