sv-sb: Subversive Pop Star's Stupid Bitch

In the begining there was ME and I said give me money and I was poor, then I said make me happy and their was women followed by darkness and finally I said don't let their be idiots and so there were. I think blogs and most of the internet in general is crap from nobodies I don't care about. Everyone wants to be famous but no one wants to do the work. All you have to do is type type, post on the internet and bam. This is dedicate to all the hopeless that are too stupid to even know.

Thursday, August 24, 2006

Make a note

I'd just like it to go on record that I was the first one, that I've been doing this since July. Make a note mark my words that this is just the beginning. More and more sights like this are going to be popping up.
These guys didn't put any contact info on the site so I couldn't get a hold of them to tell them that I was first but if they have web counter they'll see where the traffic is coming from (did I mention that I average a about 150 unique hits a month?).
I don't think they stole my idea. There's been to many times in my life I've seen a spontaneous correlation of thought processes. I just want everyone to know that I started in July and these guys started a couple days ago.
That is all.
http://www.worstdesignever.com/

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home