sv-sb: Subversive Pop Star's Stupid Bitch

In the begining there was ME and I said give me money and I was poor, then I said make me happy and their was women followed by darkness and finally I said don't let their be idiots and so there were. I think blogs and most of the internet in general is crap from nobodies I don't care about. Everyone wants to be famous but no one wants to do the work. All you have to do is type type, post on the internet and bam. This is dedicate to all the hopeless that are too stupid to even know.

Tuesday, August 29, 2006

Money, money everywhere

First off, someone needs to readjust their website for lower resolution viewers. My screen is set at the largest resolution and I still can't see the entire webpage.
But click the link http://www.shopmoose.com.au/pieces/view/190
Isn't he a cute sock monkey? And doesn't the flower fabric make him unique?
$40 unique? Okay it's in Australian dollars but would you pay $30 US dollars for this stuffed animal because let's face it, it is a stuffed animal. Sure someone hand made this that give it a little more value but then again at the same time they sell mass made sock monkeys for eighteen bucks. Now if this was something original and not a sock monkey (a concept that's been around for a long time) then it might be worth it.
but I'm not angry at the sock monkey. What I'm angry at is that this sock monkey will probably be purchased along with other over priced things like this.
who will do the purchasing?
the old folks, the ones getting ready to retire with savings and retirement accounts that have been hoarding money for the last twenty years. They have all this excess cash floating around they are going to start buy pointless things for high prices but it doesn't matter because we'll be giving them money to live off of with our taxes and then they have their retirement accounts.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home