sv-sb: Subversive Pop Star's Stupid Bitch

In the begining there was ME and I said give me money and I was poor, then I said make me happy and their was women followed by darkness and finally I said don't let their be idiots and so there were. I think blogs and most of the internet in general is crap from nobodies I don't care about. Everyone wants to be famous but no one wants to do the work. All you have to do is type type, post on the internet and bam. This is dedicate to all the hopeless that are too stupid to even know.

Wednesday, August 16, 2006

Money you say?

I can make money for writing, sharing ideas, connecting with people and expanding my mind?
How is possible?
http://www.xomba.com/
Wait...
What does xomba have to offer me exactly?
Well they have this thing called a "xombyte" which is xomba's word for a "blog". I don't know how many of you out there know what a blog is bit it's a thing where you can write whatever you want and put it on the internet. It's different form normal web pages because there's the inference that you will put something new up everyday. When you sign up with xomba you can post your writing and they'll put it on their page next to other peoples post about similar topics along with a google ad sense bar. And everytime they earn money from the google ad sense above your article they'll split it with you 50/50. WOWEY!
Isn't anyone else tired of half assed money making schemes bastardized from someone else's money making scheme?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home