sv-sb: Subversive Pop Star's Stupid Bitch

In the begining there was ME and I said give me money and I was poor, then I said make me happy and their was women followed by darkness and finally I said don't let their be idiots and so there were. I think blogs and most of the internet in general is crap from nobodies I don't care about. Everyone wants to be famous but no one wants to do the work. All you have to do is type type, post on the internet and bam. This is dedicate to all the hopeless that are too stupid to even know.

Tuesday, August 08, 2006

Off topic



I'd seen a couple episodes of this show a long time ago but only recently rented the season 1 DVD (sadly there was only one season). It was ahead of it's time although it's times was 2002. The premise of the show is that puppets are real, they have jobs like us, go to school like us and have families like us. Greg the bunny and his roommate played by Seth Green work on a children's TV show with various humans and puppets. The basic feeling of the show is that they took a normal sitcom and made puppets main characters which for the first couple episodes I thought was lame until they started handling things like drinking, sex and death. I never thought I'd see a puppet catch on fire at his won funeral.
The show was canceled like family guy was canceled because the humor was too morbid, dry and disturbing but as we all know family guys came back and it's a big hit.
If you don't buy it at least rent it if not for the puppet sex but for the retarded turtle who eats crayons.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home