sv-sb: Subversive Pop Star's Stupid Bitch

In the begining there was ME and I said give me money and I was poor, then I said make me happy and their was women followed by darkness and finally I said don't let their be idiots and so there were. I think blogs and most of the internet in general is crap from nobodies I don't care about. Everyone wants to be famous but no one wants to do the work. All you have to do is type type, post on the internet and bam. This is dedicate to all the hopeless that are too stupid to even know.

Thursday, August 17, 2006

Oh WOW!

It's just what I needed to get my writing career going!
Come on people. not to be a downer but not every one can do everything. If you don't know how to write a novel reading this or things like it is not going to help. Every good author in existence has had the inate ability to write or tell stories. They didn't have to work at it. The only thing they had to work at is changing their words so the major public could understand.
No, just because you can write a simple sentence does not mean you can become a writer, you are not on par with hemmingway or joyce. Crap, most published writers aren't on par with them either just because they're published doesn't mean jack. Well, actually it means they are able to sell out to writing general pop fiction that apeals to event he slowest minds. There haven't been many real authors in a long time. A lot of the books on the new york times best seller list are franchised fiction (books with characters and plots layed out by publishing companies to reach maximum sale potential and ghost written by people who don't care).
Ah, MAN! I have a secret and I'm itching to get it out but I'm under contract not to say....
crap.
i've just been handed a pre-release copy of the best book I've ever read. and I'm going to get in trouble for even saying this much. Stay tuned for later post when I get to tell you everything.

p.s. I don't mean to pick on this one particualr site there are plenty of sites and books like this. i only say this because I noticed this site is from the peace corps web site and at least those folks are trying to make a posative imapact in the world even if they a bit nieve (is that how you spell that, i hate fremch words).

http://www.peacecorpswriters.org/pages/depts/resources/resour_writers/100daysbook/bk100da.html

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home