sv-sb: Subversive Pop Star's Stupid Bitch

In the begining there was ME and I said give me money and I was poor, then I said make me happy and their was women followed by darkness and finally I said don't let their be idiots and so there were. I think blogs and most of the internet in general is crap from nobodies I don't care about. Everyone wants to be famous but no one wants to do the work. All you have to do is type type, post on the internet and bam. This is dedicate to all the hopeless that are too stupid to even know.

Monday, August 28, 2006

Quick question

how is hyper-realism and different than taking a photograph?
it take more time and ability then a photograph yet it captures the same image a photograph can.
so why not take a photograph?
everyone is doing it on their digital cameras and cellphones. Those same amateur photographers take the same stupid pictures of people, feet, thing they thing are funny or girls on the beach. Maybe their technique and composition are crap but the moment of time they capture, the image, character, attitude, emotion, thoughts and everything are all the same as a hyper-realistic painting except that the hyper realistic painting took more then a moment to make and cost some where near $75,000 dollars. I collect art, have some on the wall in front of me now and now way would I spend that much money that has no personal value to anyone. It has no heart, so to speak. A machine could have made it (a camera) and there's no creativity involved.
http://www.albemarlegallery.com/biography.php?artistid=88

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home