sv-sb: Subversive Pop Star's Stupid Bitch

In the begining there was ME and I said give me money and I was poor, then I said make me happy and their was women followed by darkness and finally I said don't let their be idiots and so there were. I think blogs and most of the internet in general is crap from nobodies I don't care about. Everyone wants to be famous but no one wants to do the work. All you have to do is type type, post on the internet and bam. This is dedicate to all the hopeless that are too stupid to even know.

Wednesday, August 02, 2006

Things that make you go hmmm

Did you know they took gullible out of the dictionary?

Okay two guess who isn't a marketing major here? Is it the folks who created a website called http://www.gullible.info/ and then post information on it? You can of course click on the fact check forum link to talk about... well facts but as it stand when I opened this page and looked at it I couldn't decided if the intention of the site was to inform us about misconceptions and make humorous statements or just tell us flat out lies.
It seems to me that a website that uses fact as its major theme would like to clarify that gullible info is a misnomer. Or if it's misinformation they do they should put a disclaimer because I'm currently looking for some info you uses, get injured over and sue.

I'm tired of looking for lame sites. I think I'm going to do a series of posts about websites with good ideas poorly done.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home