sv-sb: Subversive Pop Star's Stupid Bitch

In the begining there was ME and I said give me money and I was poor, then I said make me happy and their was women followed by darkness and finally I said don't let their be idiots and so there were. I think blogs and most of the internet in general is crap from nobodies I don't care about. Everyone wants to be famous but no one wants to do the work. All you have to do is type type, post on the internet and bam. This is dedicate to all the hopeless that are too stupid to even know.

Sunday, August 13, 2006

You can do it!

In a previous post I mentioned something about how we're coddling each other, making nice and patting each other on the back.
"You are a good person and everything you do is worthwhile."
Everyone (mainly middle to upper class folks, some lower class people too if it's their kids) thinks the best solution is to throw money and pills at their problems.
"I can't focus on my work, doc."
"Here take this."
"I don't have enough energy"
"Here take this"
"I feel bad."
"Here take this."
"I'm sad."
"Go buy yourself something or here take this."
It's the easiest solution not the best solution if you could call it a solution. It doesn't fix the actual problem so they just take more pills until one day they can't handle even the most mild stress, they find themselves on a plane from London to Washington having a "panic attack" because they have no idea how to handle discomfort. They've untrained the basic function of their brain. In the animal kingdom folks like this would have been literally eaten alive and they most definitely wouldn't have been able to breed. Who wants the trait of being unable to balance living and feeding themselves?
Do you feel overwhelmed?
Are you stuck in a life rut?
Are you neglecting yourself, your family, your work?
Do you feel the stress of too many conflicting forces?
Do you just react to life versus creating the life you want?
You don't deserve to live.
Seriously kill yourself.
What's the point your a weak link in society. So weak that you can't perform the basic function of living you have to have someone live for you. Don't even bother spending the money on a life coach because you're not going to do anything with your life.

AAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!
I'm on a rampage today. I'm helping my buddy with a business plan and part of it has to do with folks like this. It's also the reason I'm behind on post and that this post really have no connection to a web site other than this:
http://www.findyourcoach.com/
and periwinkle is ugly.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home