sv-sb: Subversive Pop Star's Stupid Bitch

In the begining there was ME and I said give me money and I was poor, then I said make me happy and their was women followed by darkness and finally I said don't let their be idiots and so there were. I think blogs and most of the internet in general is crap from nobodies I don't care about. Everyone wants to be famous but no one wants to do the work. All you have to do is type type, post on the internet and bam. This is dedicate to all the hopeless that are too stupid to even know.

Monday, September 11, 2006

information age

Does anyone else use google news?
or any of the personalized google features for that matter.
it's all good and cool but the quality of their sources are crappy. some of the news articles come from places like motherjones.com, Minnesota Public Radio, or just from someone's blog. hell, next thing you know they'll be using me as a source of information.
the google personalized front page isn't any better. on my page i have the traffic map, which is so in acurate and loosley informed that i have to go to yahoo and look at their traffic map if i want to avoid serious road hazards. even the horoscope is inacurate.
no link, you know what google is.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home